To add a Stormwater Construction project:
- During account registration, make sure account type is RO for Stormwater Construction and click on the Associate Facility button when available.
After account creation (must be an RO for Stormwater Construction), to get to the Associate Facility button, login to GEOS and go to My Account then click on the Associate Facilities tab. The Associate Facility button is on the page that opens.
- For all Stormwater Construction projects a new project/facility must be created even if the facility already exists in GEOS.
Enter only the partial address and perform the search, e.g. “567 Main” and click the search button. Do not enter or select any other search criteria for the search. The search may or may not find any facilities, but it does not matter. This is the only way to bring up the Create Facility button.
- Click the Create Facility button
- Enter the mailing address to which mail pertaining to the project should be sent. The county is not needed.
- Enter the full project location address including the county and latitude and longitude.
You may visit www.latlong.net and enter the entire address in the Place Name box and click Find. The latitude and longitude will be shown. Copy and paste the latitude and longitude (include the negative sign for longitude) where needed on the Create Facility page in GEOS.
- Click the button to create the facility.
- On the next page place a check mark for Select All and click OK and confirm.
- Click Close to close the search window.
- The project will appear twice in the table (one instance for the NOI or permit and another for the sampling report in case one is needed.
That concludes adding the Stormwater Construction project. If the Status column indicates pending, then the account still needs the RO status approved. Click here for account approval process